Get in touch
100% of your contributions will go to Save the Children Non Profit Organization To learn more about them visit HERE. This platform is not only for the kids to learn courses that have an impact on their future, you can also make a difference by supporting a charity in these trying times.
As we have been through the process, we believe that we can do justice in preparing your 4th and 5th graders for their academics in further grades and beyond. With this and raising funds for a good cause in mind, we are requesting $200 for all of the classes offered. As we know every student will enjoy our courses, we are hoping most kids will join all 4 classes. But in case a student is excited about just a few courses, we have an option of $60 per course.
To give right attention to each kid we will take only 8-10 kids per class.
Thanks for your interest! But due to popularity all our classes this year have reached full capacity.
- Just a reminder all the classes will be held online through WebEx
- Please make sure that your child has WebEx on a computer that they can access.
- This class is for graduating 4th & 5th graders only.
- The classes will start during the week of June 15th, 2020
- The classes will be 8 weeks long
- Number Fun on Monday, Cells and Beyond on Tuesday, Let’s Code on Wednesday, and Persuasive Reasoning on Thursday
- All classes will be held from 10:30 AM – 12 PM
- First class for Number Fun will be on June 15 and the other classes will start right after
- For more details about each course please use the links below
To ask questions email us at this email below.